Terms and Conditions
All items are supplied with a 1 Year Return To Base limited warranty from ourselves (unless otherwise stated)
The warranty covers the original hardware only. This includes failures or malfunctions occurring during the warranty period under normal use conditions and of a material or workmanship defect. The warranty will not apply if:
- The item has been tampered with, repaired and/or modified by non-authorized personnel.
- The serial number of the item, component or accessory has been altered, cancelled or removed.
- Any warranty seals have been broken or altered.
- There is damage caused by accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance or use under abnormal conditions.
- The incorrect fitting of additional components.
- The fitting of faulty components not supplied by EZ Computers Ltd.
- Failure to correctly apply BIOS/firmware updates.
- The Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. The Item must be returned in the same cosmetic and well packaged condition as sold. We recommend that the Item is returned on a tracked and insured service, as lost or damaged returns will not be actioned. A Repair, Replacement or Refund will be will be carried out (in that order) once your item has been tested and confirmed faulty.
Warranty applies to original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
As per industry standard practice, we will accept return of an item with an LCD display with 6 or more dead/stuck/bright pixels within the warranty period, unless indicated as a fault in the original listing.
Consumer Contracts Regulations
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you are entitled to return the item for a refund, providing notice is given to EZ Computers Ltd within 14 starting from the day after you receive the goods and all seals and packaging remain intact. The buyer assumes responsibility for the safe return of the goods and is liable for the return postage costs. Certain goods are not covered by these regulations; for further information please see Which? Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Please note that the Consumer Contracts Regulations do not apply for Non-Consumer purchases i.e. by a company, partnership, sole trader or any other commercial body or registered charity.
To comply with PayPal’s Buyer and Seller Protection regulations section 11.6.c, we ship to the address used in the PayPal transaction.
Repair Terms & Conditions
Please see our full Repair Terms & Conditions.
Orders For Collection In Shop
While we endeavour to provide a wide range of products, the stock availability between our online shop and our high-street shop may differ. When making an order online for collection, you will receive an email confirming the items have been picked and are ready for collection. Please wait for this email confirmation before heading in to avoid disappointment.